there is water underground.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Aw, crap.

So today I decided that I'd start a blog. Not because everyone else on the planet with a computer is writing one, but because I'm sick. Not sure what part of last night's sushi my body didn't like, but I ain't moving much today and the voice ain't really up for talking. So, I figured I'd bitch to the entire world. In a rare display of technical prowess, a blog was born. (And yes, I considered using the "Son of Moto" template for the blog (and perhaps there's room for you later, young Moto), but I decided that this dark dots thingie looked kinda nifty. Dark blue being my favorite color, y'see.) Parentheticals.... get used to 'em; that's the way I write. Semicolons too. (little Moto? Paduan Moto? Kid Moto? Moto-chan? ....i need help.)

Thoughts for the day have gone something like this:
  • at least it's raining... i can feel good about staying in.
  • (after watching Super Size Me, which - all things considered - was not a good idea) i will never, ever eat fast food again. Quizno's and In-N-Out Burger don't count.
  • Henry Rollins is fucking awesome.
  • Shag: Jennifer Garner. Marry: Jennifer Love Hewitt. Push Off A Cliff: Jennifer Lopez.

I think that's about it for now. Hopefully I won't forget about this freaking blog and let it die a death of obscure internet isolation. But then again, I am a bear of very little brain. Happy April Fools' Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home