there is water underground.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

McCain Farms Beets

Despite a general dislike for our nation's Republican Party, I do respect John McCain. He's been through a lot, he's a much less conservative than Dubya, he's relatively intelligent for a politician, and he's able to crack a joke or two. Now don't get me wrong, I'll vote for Obama when (not if) the time comes, but McCain doesn't seem like that bad of a guy. The other night on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart asked him who his choice for running mate would be, and McCain answered with "Dwight Schrute."

Schrute is the consummate kiss-ass assistant to the regional manager on the only serial TV show I watch regularly, The Office. Awesome show, and being that I'm the only male in my office, I feel like I am different characters on different days. I'd like to say that I'm most like Jim, but his major purpose in the show is to fawn over Pam, and I'm not dating anyone in my office. Stanley is a great character, but I'm not THAT bitter about my job, nor am I black. I'm not as pathetic as Toby, and I'm not as sleazy as Andy. This leaves me with one conclusion: I must be more like Michael Scott. Good intentions, blundering idiot, yet they keep me around. That about sums me up.

Black cat crossed in front of me right as I left home this morning. Hmm. If this is my last post, Aubrey gets custody of the site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? I always pegged you as Oscar.

11:52 AM  
Blogger ab said...

You only pegged me when I was dressed as Oscar. There's a difference.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home