there is water underground.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Aw, crap (redux).

I thought I'd seen it all. I've seen an old man smoking a real corncob pipe. I've seen Sydney from the top of the Harbour Bridge. I've seen the summit of Mount Fuji from 200 feet below it. I've heard kids say things that are so radiantly brilliant that you wonder what happens when we become adults and lose the ability to say those things. I've seen a mother kick her kid in the back for getting a few math problems wrong. I've seen puppies being born. I've seen fire and i've seen rain. I've seen a guy get hit by a train. I've seen Stevie Wonder perform.

But now, I'm hopelessly embarrassed and ashamed for humanity. I saw this when I opened up yahoo this morning. I think something inside me died. (sigh) Fuck Tom Cruise, fuck Katie Holmes, and get that kid out of their hands before she becomes the next Paris Hilton. There is something deeply, deeply wrong with the world when this shit (literally) is foisted upon the public.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Thought #1: holy shit, you've seen Stevie Wonder perform?

Thought #2: Oh yeah, you were with me.

Thought #3: This can't be true. I don't know of any babies who had solid poop in the first few months of their lives. And it's scary that I know that.

Interesting that this is apparently the only reason I've come up with as to why this must be false.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jadey said...

Oh good gods. I can't believe people like this can reproduce. Ugh.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home