there is water underground.

Friday, August 18, 2006

cannot resist....... too... cute!

I was skeptical about a website called cuteoverload.com at first - can you blame me? But it won me over. It's seriously the perfect thing to look at when you've had a rough day or feel like you need a hug. Puppies, lots and lots of puppies. Kittens too. I'd definitely have a dog of my own if it weren't for two things - the landlord won't allow 'em, and the hours I work would be unfair to the pup. But one day, I'd love to have a little Jack Russell terrier or a lab named Coltrane. Anyway, the "product cuteness" section just shows how Japan hands our asses to us in the world of things cute. One of these days I'll do a big thing on the fantastically useless inventions that the Japanese are famous for coming up with.

Speaking of... aren't these great? You can find 'em at dynamism.com. Seems a little unwieldy to pull out a piece of futomaki in order to store your powerpoint, but the shock value alone would be worth it. Go figure that the uni is really expensive.




And finally, if you're not smiling yet, look at this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home