there is water underground.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Technocrap

I have too many gadgets. Let's inventory (how Japanese... using a noun after the word "Let's"):

- One iPod. Best. Toy. EVER.
- One cell phone. Surprisingly still functional.
- One digital camera. Yay.
- One blackberry. Still figuring it out.
- One bluetooth earpiece for said blackberry. Ditto.
- One Toshiba laptop computer (personal).
- One Dell laptop computer (work).
- One Nintendo 64 system. It's about ten years old and I only have two games (football and Mario Kart) but it rules.
- One electric razor.
- One beard trimmer.

All of these have chargers, which makes travel fun. Of course, I'm unlikely to bring the N64 on a two-day business trip, but much of the other stuff will come with me. No point to this post apparently; it just gives me pause.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I don't think iPods are toys. I never considered my CDs toys and basically the iPod replaced all of those. So there. Get a Wii.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home