there is water underground.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wandering

I've been putting a list together of things that 1) are facts and 2) I can't seem to get my mind around. They are random and wide-ranging.

1. The Mets blew it.
2. Bob Barker is retiring.
3. George Bush believes that I will go to hell when I die.
4. The first Simpsons episode aired when I was in 7th grade.
5. I'm starting to look at condos.
6. Evolution is still considered a theory.
7. My brother makes more money than me.
8. It is now professionally acceptable to use Google for research.
9. Paul McCartney is now 64.
10. I understand where Dilbert is coming from.
11. There is a kids' cartoon character called Captain Underpants.
12. For Halloween, Adam dressed as a kids' cartoon character called Captain Underpants.
13. Currently in production are Indiana Jones 4, Die Hard 4, and Rocky 6.
14. Next year we all turn thirty.
15. Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face, and the friend apologized to him.
16. Coca-Cola products occupy 3% of people's bellies.
17. There is no direct way to say "I love you" in Japanese.
18. Ol' Dirty Bastard is dead.
19. I have spent close to $900 on coffee in the past two years.
20. Prior to November 2004, I never touched coffee.
21. It was 69 degrees on Tuesday. It might hit 40 today.
22. We are all, in some way or another, going to Reseda.
23. The Klan still exists.
24. Paris Hilton is famous.
25. There's still a team called the "Redskins."
26. Mozart composed over six hundred pieces of music and died at age 35.
27. The largest snake ever recorded was thirty feet long.
28. Some people still don't believe that global warming exists.
29. There is more power in my laptop than there was on the Apollo spacecraft.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Lists like these are I why I love you.

6:59 AM  
Blogger ab said...

And here I was, thinking it was because we've known each other for so many years and experienced so much together... turns out it was the lists, huh?

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

It's the list. Let's be honest. You've been dead weight since we were about 16.

8:14 AM  
Blogger ab said...

I hate it when you're right.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home