there is water underground.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Here kitty kitty...

There are people with way too much time on their hands. I mean, I do procrastinate, but I feel like I'm pretty busy most days. On the weekends, especially in the summer, I like to get out and not be in front of a TV or a computer. But some people, well.... they create things like the Infinite Cat Project. I'm utterly fascinated.

Basically, there was one person who posted a picture of his cat (Frankie) on the internet. Then, another person sent him a photo of his own cat looking at Frankie's picture. Then another person sent a photo of her cat looking at that photo, and, well... you know when you're in a bathroom with mirrors that face each other and it seems to go on to infinity? Or when you're watching that scene in Spaceballs when they look at the video of Spaceballs? ("You're looking at now now. Everything you see now is happening now." "What happened to then?" "We passed then!" "When?" "Just now!") Yeah, it's kinda like that. Click on the 'select a cat group' box and then choose the first group.

I'm not sure why I'm fascinated with this site... probably because it's completely random and probably says something about infinity or technology or the mystery that computers must be to cats. Or maybe it's because I'm just a dork.

...yep, dork it is. (sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home