there is water underground.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I need help. Seriously.

This here’s a tale for all the fellas. I remember when, I remember when I lost my mind, I’ve flown over the cuckoo’s nest and I’m never ever coming back ‘cause we’re never gonna survive unless we get a little stone cold crazy. So take me down to the paradise city, where the streets have no name and the wild night is calling. Oooo-weee, de do do do, de da da da. Da da da, I don’t love you you don’t love me, so I had to kill her. She’d lost that lovin’ feeling, so I had to put her six feet under with the man in a box. Her life, in a nutshell, was too hard to handle, and anyone can see that nothing really matters… nothing really matters to me.

(verse two)

As I walk on through this wicked world, only the lonely people are strange when you’re a stranger. Everyone goes south every now and then; I’m goin’ down for the time… my friends are gonna be there too! Like a bridge over troubled water, I’ll be there for you when the night is cold and the land is dark and the moon is the only light you see. Take these broken wings and learn to fly over the rainbow, way up high. Up there, there’s so much room, where babies burp and flowers bloom, and you know every rose has its thorn.

(verse three)

I was born in a small town, but I’m movin’ on up to the east side of New York City, and everything is beautiful when you’re young and pretty. Life is a highway, and I wanna ride it all night long, rollin’ down the street smoking endo, sipping on gin and juice. I like cold beverages – a Malibu and coke for you, a G&T for me. When I was drinking when I was with you, living it up when the rent was due – how we gonna pay last year’s rent? This year’s rent? Next year’s rent? Rent rent rent rent rent! We’re not gonna take it anymore!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing I don't understand is that you HAVE a job.......

8:50 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I sort of love this, and yet I am frightened by it.

The facts post was bloody brilliant.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home